Rules and Boundaries
All pages should conform to the standard format, which can be found in the Wikiskeleton.
Please do not post any copyrighted material to this Wiki, unless the material falls under fair use.
If a series hasn't had a new issue for more than six months, information about the current issue may be entered. If a series has ended or merged/split into another series, wait at least a month from the publication date before entering information on the final issue.
This Wiki Is Not...
- This Wiki is not a replacement for the comic books. The goal is to update new readers and remind existing readers of what happened in an issue.
- This Wiki is not a replacement for the GCD. We don't need to include as much detail as they include, and we want to stay current.
- This Wiki is not a review site, and should not be filled with personal opinions. Stick to the facts as much as possible.
- This Wiki is not a spoiler site. There should never be any spoilers for any current issue added to this wiki.
- This Wiki is not a speculation site. Please do not include solicit text for future issues nor any speculation on what such text might mean for the storyline.
- This Wiki is not a place for entries on comic creators. Feel free to include external links to other wikis (e.g. Wikipedia) to link to information about creators.